Need To Make A Large Indi-Dog Order, Help!

PinguTom

Hi Everyone,

I've been following this website since January when I got my first rescue husky name Skye (currently 13 months old, female) and I learn't all the extra advanced bits to make my job as a husky owner better and everything is going fantastic but unfortunately Skye suffers from seperation anxiety so last friday I rescued another husky named Holly (currently 6 months old but extreemly big for her age, female) and they are both happy together and get on extreemly well. All they really do is play fight and sleep all day and then I take them out to open fields twice a day for about 40 minutes each time (morning & evenings). I've got them trained up to the point where they stay near me and listen to my commands which allows me to go cross country running while they follow or go ahead!

My only issue is my partner is having problems walking them and I'd like to order all the gear to make her life easier so if someone could advise / help that would be appreciated. I'm also aware it's an issue with the huskies not respecting my wife enough so I'm working with her to get the dogs to respect her more with feeding them and carrying out domination tasks etc. I was looking to purchase:

2no - Neo Harnesses

1no - Walking Belt Belt

1no - 2 dog line to attach both huskies together when they have their harnesses on etc

2no - Engraved Dog Tags

Is there anything else I could possibly add to make my partners life easier? I would also like to take my dogs road running every now and then so I'm hoping the Neo Harnesses and 2 dog line will solve that problem!

Many Thanks,

Tom

I'm currently training my pup using a canny collar, its working really well controlling the pulling and we find her increasingly easy to walk.

I know you're are older but it might be an option?

Also, if she starts pulling we tend to stand perfectly still until she controls herself and then we walk on.

Brilliant, thanks for the help and I'll be placing the order today I think but I noticed on the Neo Harnesses and Belt it requires measurements? My dogs are just standard husky size etc.