Show me a website

Marc

This topic has one aim... To find as many usefull sites as possible that are not the usual stuff like facebook and the likes that just about everyone knows about. Post here a website that you visit that you think others may find usefull/interesting/funny/anythin else. PLEASE POST AN ADDRESS AND A DESCRIPTION

So here's mine.

www.hotukdeals.com

HotUKDeals is the UK's largest site for member submitted deals, voucher codes and bargains

Basically people post up deals that they find in shops, on the internet and just about anywhere else you can buy something. You can find some prety good stuff pops up on here at times if you keep your eye on it

This topic has one aim... To find as many usefull sites as possible that are not the usual stuff like facebook and the likes that just about everyone knows about. Post here a website that you visit

So here's mine.

www.hotukdeals.com

Basically people post up deals that they find in shops, on the internet and just about anywhere else you can buy something. You can find some prety good stuff pops up on here at times if you keep your eye on it

You cant do that you know thats mine lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'll back up the freecycle site!!! i'm on the manchester one and it's amazing it's all free and people either come and collect from you so you can get rid of something or you go and collect from them!! so far i've had

2 bags of books

a brand new delonghi microwave oven (boxed)

a pizza oven

electric heaters

dehumidifier

garden stuff

directors chairs

christmas decs from M+S

it's brilliant!!!

Diz

xxx

meant to also say I collect things for a women's shelter and have got

2 buggies

1 pram

bags and bags of childrens clothes

bags of toys

walkers

etc etc etc

my whole car was full up with stuff for the shelter-so much that i couldn't get my O/H in the car so he had to get the train to work!! LOL

the bonus to this is that if you have like a bed/sofa/wardrobe anything that is just sat in the way in your house someone will come and get it and give it a good home!!!

• 3 months later...

http://www.sibes.org

Found this site late on Friday. Lots of articles and information on Huskies, including training, feeding, exercise, health issues, and other aspects of living with these wonderful furbabies.

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Well I have spidercrazy, an international informational site that has been on local papers.

http://www.freebiesiteuk.co.uk/ a website with loads of free stuff and a great thing I use alot.

http://liveatc.net for people who like Air Traffic Control from loads of major aiports around the world.

Thats the lot that would be useful to outsiders.

Peter x