meet ups for owners interested in running their sibes

hey as a lot of you know i run kira on a scooter, and should hopefully be getting a proper (race allowed) scooter for xmas, along with lines and a nice padded x-back harness.

for anyone who is interested or thinking about running their sibes you're welcome to come and use my equipment, and see if your dog (and you) enjoys it. Even if I dont get the scooter i want i still have a temporary one that i'v been usuing which is fine, it just wouldnt be allowed in a race, but its good for practice runs, and if you dont have a harness i have an adjustable harness, tho its not an x-back, but I'v used it with kira since we started no problem, or if the dogs are the same size as her you can borrow her new one. The lines are for 1 or 2 dogs, So you can hook up 2 dogs if you have 2, or hook them up with kira.

I know a good camping spot so anyone a bit further away (i live in suffolk) can stop for the night with the dogs.

just reply on here or send me a pm

Guest snowdog

oooh thats a great idea (ill deffo think about it) as im looking in to runing mine although dunno if id enter a race though , have to go to rallys first see what the crack is .biggrin.gif

oooh thats a great idea (ill deffo think about it) as im looking in to runing mine although dunno if id enter a race though , have to go to rallys first see what the crack is .biggrin.gif

im looking into getting kira on the non pedigree sled dog register so she can race, i went to a rally with chez in november, it was brilliant!! :D deffo recommend it!

Guest snowdog

neeko my girl her build isnt right to race shes more heavy puller , but neo i reckon has a good frame to run and hes non kc so id have to get him on reg. he only 6mnths at mo but i want to start training him to pull little things , shadow is 10 wks and hes kc, but ittl be a while yet with him lol, but i woiuld love to have a go with neeko n neo , got to find out a bout rallies i can go to n check it out!smile.gif

Same goes here as well - if anyone in the North west wants a try you're more than welcome to have a go with my pawtrekker - i've got 2 x back harnesses and can run two dogs on my scooter - or you can run on the scooter with my 2 boys :)

Might come down to camp with you hun but not when it's as cold as it is at the moment lmao !

ohhh me me me me!!!!

Do I have to camp though laugh.gif

Weeeelllllll, there is a place that we have loads of meets and the camp site closes for the winter, so we found a local pub that has camping and some B & B really close to the forest. How would that be, Irish pub and mushing???laugh.gif

Weeeelllllll, there is a place that we have loads of meets and the camp site closes for the winter, so we found a local pub that has camping and some B & B really close to the forest. How would that be, Irish pub and mushing???laugh.gif

OMG that's HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM on way!!