essential item when owning a husky

Sarah

How could we all forget the hoover???

Our Dyson recently died after 10 years of husky hair, which I thought was pretty good going! Just got another one thank goodness!

Mick

Taking of dysons I just cleaned or out, didnt even know it it would gp back toghter after but I thought what the hell so I did and my god it stank it didnt before but once all the parts came off it :confused: anyway all back and it looks like a newone now. stiil got a few years to go if mine last as long as yours Mick its only 4 years old :)

lmao the other half would have kittens*

And AMEN!

We have just one Sibe, and carpet and NO leather sofa..... *sigh* (I do have laminate in the kitchen which is a blessing -- BUT a word of caution: As they age, and get less active the fur between their pads grows longer. This creates a worry as Bo has slipped on the laminate)

I prefer (LOL) to have the entire home filled with the fur of my boy. AND no outfit is complete without Siberian fur. The Hoover is working quite well --- when used properly **twice daily**

We have the huskies, leather sofa, did have lino in the kitchen until the chewed it up! Have carpet in the living room but they are only there if someone is in ther with them or they will eat everything, lol! Hopfully going to be getting some new lino down soon in the kitchen. Going to Carpet right to have a look as they have 60% off!

I have found a grey suit to be an absolute MUST for work. I did own a black on but when Kimba came along I had to get a new wardrobe - any excuse lol

lol must admit my wardrobe has a deffinate brown theme going on at the minute lol and i have to lint tape the kids b4 they go out of the door for school *must remember to ask school if they have any plans to change the uniform to brown lmao*