My Cat Has Made The Transition Over The Rainbow Bridge.

I know this is a husky forum, but my cat had to cross over the rainbow bridge today. She had a great 12 years with us. A month ago she was diagnosed with cancer and was told she could have anywhere from several months to a year left. She had a tumor on her back and on her leg, causing her to lose the use of one leg. Today I got home from work and she was no longer able to walk. Yesterday she was running around happy as could be on three legs and you could just see it in her eyes that she had given up. I told my dad it was time and we took her up to the vet. I know we prevented her from suffering, but it still hurts. She didn't fight the vet at all so I know that she knew she was going to a better place. As you can see in her two photos her favorite place to be was in a box so I'm hoping she's currently playing in a box with her sister Bea who we lost a year and a half ago. This was the first time I ever made the decision as to when it was the right time, which makes it that much harder on me. She was my dad's little buddy and sat in his office all day watching him work so I know he's not taking this well at all. RIP Cass. 

post-11485-0-95976000-1395270772_thumb.j

post-11485-0-84795100-1395270775_thumb.j