Nokia Lumia 1020

i used to be a nokia fan , then went to sony , now i can upgrade next month and mainly want a phone with a great camera , now the lumia apparently has a 41 megapixel camera

BUT is the phone itself any good? aswell as the camera? 

specially with it being a windows phone aswell when im used to android 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my family have the s4 n really didn't want the same but I might have 2 if I can't get the z1

Here's skyla licking her nose for u lol

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1395240304228.jpg

Awe! :wub:

How could one not love helping you out when the reward is such cuteness :wub:

I personally like my S3, don't know how better the S4 is though :(

As you know I just got a note 3 and had a Sony S never again will I go back its like night and day Samsung's top of the range it so much better :)

As for a Lumia its a its a simple no they are lets say not as good :(

As you know I just got a note 3 and had a Sony S never again will I go back its like night and day Samsung's top of the range it so much better :)

As for a Lumia its a its a simple no they are lets say not as good :(

the notes are too big for me lol used my bfs n find it really difficult to txt on , used my mums s4 tho n do like it n it's easier for me to use so might be swayed towards that one

Be interested in why you say the Nokia Lumia 1020 is hopeless. Probably be getting one as I've seen nothing but great results from it - admittedly from photographers who know how to get the most from any camera. I'm happy enough with my Samsung Galaxy but want to get more from a phone (as it's often all I have with me) - and not fussed by bells & whistles

Samsung rules. I've got an S4 and it amazes me every day. Too bad I'm not educated enough to take full advantage of the darn thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an S4 and its great.... Wait a couple of months, wait for your contract to end and then get a new contract with the S5 :) 

Windows phones are getting better, not there yet though

and its a 41 megapixal sensor, not lense :) they try and catch you out 

Am getting the Sony z1 instead now rang up today as I can upgrade on Thursday n it's all sorted for me they're gonna ring me on Thursday to just sort it all out

Bf is getting the s5 next week too

Bf is getting the better phone :)

Did you get it what's it like ?

not yet , can upgrade tomorrow so will hopefully have it in a few days lol 

Terry got his s5 yesterday tho n had a little play on that , its pretty good just like the s4 really , the camera is better then his note 2 tho and the thumb detection to unlock it is pretty awesome lol 

not yet , can upgrade tomorrow so will hopefully have it in a few days lol 

Terry got his s5 yesterday tho n had a little play on that , its pretty good just like the s4 really , the camera is better then his note 2 tho and the thumb detection to unlock it is pretty awesome lol 

Thats good look forward to see pics from it when you get it :)

deffo :) is gonna be weird tho going from the xperia ray to the z1 as the size is so different lol , im used to my little phone but don't want the z1 compact , im really looking forward to it tho 

Bigger is better ask Sue ;)