Gone Too Soon

Mia-Blue

Can I be thick and ask what's lamping??

I'm sorry for your loss she was so young :(

Of course you can ask....its going out at night with the dogs and using a lamp to to find a rabbit in the field, the light captures the rabbits attention and they often sit still, the dog learns to follow the beam of light knowing there will be a rabbit at the end. The dog will then Chase and hopefully catch the rabbit. It's the traditional way of rabbit control and a very popular hobby around Yorkshire.

Martin and my step dad work their dogs on farmers land each weekend to help keep the rabbit population down. Caught rabbits are then fed back to the dogs. Not everyone agrees with the sport, but it is what the dogs are bred for.

Belle would come to life when she was going out, so we are thankful that she was working when she fell ill.

You're right she was far too young to lose her life ;(

Martin has yet to stop crying x

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course you can ask....its going out at night with the dogs and using a lamp to to find a rabbit in the field, the light captures the rabbits attention and they often sit still, the dog learns to follow the beam of light knowing there will be a rabbit at the end. The dog will then Chase and hopefully catch the rabbit. It's the traditional way of rabbit control and a very popular hobby around Yorkshire.

Martin and my step dad work their dogs on farmers land each weekend to help keep the rabbit population down. Caught rabbits are then fed back to the dogs. Not everyone agrees with the sport, but it is what the dogs are bred for.

Belle would come to life when she was going out, so we are thankful that she was working when she fell ill.

You're right she was far too young to lose her life ;(

Martin has yet to stop crying x

thanks for the explanation.

poor martin, I can only imagine how lost he feels x