Logo For Beauty Room

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yey thank you so much! Could I just ask one thing could you take the ALL bit out of the capitals i get it and like it but I'd be really embarrassed if somebody asked me for something I don't do like acrylics and I've emphasised all, maybe I'm overthinking this? I love this otherwise! What does everybody else think? Will I go with this one? Question if I want to branch out bigger can I use this later on for flyers and business cards or would this be a no go?

IMO, if you are going to say, "For all your beauty needs", you should live up to that. I have no clue about fashion and etc, but why won't you do acrylics? Sorry if I'm harsh, one of my pet peeves is when companies don't own up to their slogan (ie: the restaurant Swiss Chalet's 'always so good for so little' despite their food no longer being inexpensive and no longer tasting as good!)

I like the new logo. 

Also: If you are going to branch out (make business cards, etc), it is very important to use the same logo and font (preferably) to have continuity. And, it also looks professional that way, too. 

Thank you for your opinion, it doesn't sound harsh I get where your coming from, I don't do acrylics because I do gel nails the initial plan was to do gel nails first see how I get on then do acrylic nails, but I can't afford the training and in bit that enthused to do them and it's not popular in my area, there's so many other things I don't do too there's so many courses out there I couldn't possibly do them all but I do do basic beauty the main treatments I do facials, massage, manicure's pedicure's waxing, gel polish, gel nails, make- up, spray tan ect. So do you think I should stick with the logo but leave out for all your beauty needs? Just have it as The Beauty Room?

... speaking professionally - the positioning statement doesn't really mean anything as it stands now. It should reflect the unique selling proposition that your business offers. Something like  - your personal beauty therapist 

I don't really want to get too far into the logo, as it is my business and I visit here to get away from it  :D but...

Try using a san-serif font for 'the beauty room' and try all lower case as it will appear more friendly and modern. I suggest you don't use italics for the positioning statement as it becomes too busy. Lighter weight font to the logo and smaller will clean it up a bit. Reduce the size of the picture you intend using, use picture black like a silhouette and have business name in colour. 

Anyway, those are my suggestions and I will pre-apologise if the above seems a bit "know-it-all"  :)

• 6 months later...

I did not see this response until now I have up coz I thought nobody was interested n didnt want to be enjoying people lol. Do you do logo's for a living then jase?

Yes, that is my business, this shows my work :)  www.thehatchery.com.au 

Yes, that is my business, this shows my work :) www.thehatchery.com.au

Ooh! Now aren't you a man of many talents! I liked them all but if I had to choose one it would be your wine bottle design, I liked it both inside and out. [emoji6]

:clap: love the un busy look to you logos.  Very stylish...

I work right next to the marketing dept.... there designing the new web site at the mo...  get hear all kind of weird things.. like "em we have to take into account the customers journey".. or "what's going to make this sexy"....  I mean we sell poo tanks..... 

Alicia good luck finding your perfect logo... :D

Ooh! Now aren't you a man of many talents! I liked them all but if I had to choose one it would be your wine bottle design, I liked it both inside and out. [emoji6]

:rofl: the wine comment is classic  :rofl:

:clap: love the un busy look to you logos.  Very stylish...

I work right next to the marketing dept.... there designing the new web site at the mo...  get hear all kind of weird things.. like "em we have to take into account the customers journey".. or "what's going to make this sexy"....  I mean we sell poo tanks..... 

Alicia good luck finding your perfect logo... :D

Thanks, it is funny how much BS can be spun in an industry like mine. Having been in it for some 25+ years, I can't be bothered with spinning crap  :D

They look good. Thanks i have one i like but not many people on here like it lol. Its sold now anyway. :(

Thanks, it is your baby and as long as you are happy with it then that is good  :)