Logo For Beauty Room

hey guys im looking for help I tried to make a logo on the internet for free and it turned out great I loved it but then when I went to save it they were charging me so gave up tried to save image but wont let me post it up here for obvious reasons I need a logo for my beauty room, its gona be called The Beauty Room plain I know lol, and my colour themes is black cream and grey id like it with some kind of image not realy sure is that possible but could anybody help me out please?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys im looking for help I tried to make a logo on the internet for free and it turned out great I loved it but then when I went to save it they were charging me so gave up tried to save image but wont let me post it up here for obvious reasons I need a logo for my beauty room, its gona be called The Beauty Room plain I know lol, and my colour themes is black cream and grey id like it with some kind of image not realy sure is that possible but could anybody help me out please?

Could you do a sketch of the sort of icon/image that you want along with the logo. Then I'll get some ideas posted up for you :up:

I'm having trouble getting photos from my phone onto the laptop for some reason when I plug in my phone the option of import photos isn't coming up, also do ye think I'll have to change my name? I can't set up a business Facebook page without it being linked to my personal page and I can't use the beauty room as a personal page because it says I have to she a real name I think it would take a 2 worded name though like gel nails but I do more than that, all beauty :) I'll try messing around wit the laptop and put up images, now to find paper and pencil in this house lol

I'm having trouble getting photos from my phone onto the laptop for some reason when I plug in my phone the option of import photos isn't coming up, also do ye think I'll have to change my name? I can't set up a business Facebook page without it being linked to my personal page and I can't use the beauty room as a personal page because it says I have to she a real name I think it would take a 2 worded name though like gel nails but I do more than that, all beauty :) I'll try messing around wit the laptop and put up images, now to find paper and pencil in this house lol

can you get your pics to Facebook (phones nowadays usually have a direct upload button to Facebook, right?) and then download the pic from there? You can set the pic's privacy to Only Me if you don't want anyone to see it. Oh and btw if you have to use a real name, why not use the pooches' names? :P 

Oh ok let me work on a few others so and we can do a vote, don't want anyone thinking it's a bakery although I do like it I was thinking of putting underneath in the same writing but smaller for all your beauty needs, but then thought it might be a bit long if later on I wanted to branch out the logo fit a shop sign or something in years to come

Oh ok let me work on a few others so and we can do a vote, don't want anyone thinking it's a bakery although I do like it I was thinking of putting underneath in the same writing but smaller for all your beauty needs, but then thought it might be a bit long if later on I wanted to branch out the logo fit a shop sign or something in years to come

I like the sound of "all your beauty needs" :D might as well add an exclamation mark or a winking face behind it 

can you get your pics to Facebook (phones nowadays usually have a direct upload button to Facebook, right?) and then download the pic from there? You can set the pic's privacy to Only Me if you don't want anyone to see it. Oh and btw if you have to use a real name, why not use the pooches' names? :P

it didn't post one of my posts so ill try again

when I created a page I had to use a fake name so I used liz jebb but it came up like this on fb

liz jebb

so then I pressed use alternative name  so I said the beauty room it came up like this

liz jebb

(the beauty room)

unless I set up a personal page for liz jebb and use that to set up the business page but then if it is linked to the personal page publicly clients would be like why are u saying ur liz jebb when your not lol, but the if it doesn't link it publicly to the personal page I can just use my own personal page to set up a business page, I know I cant see people's personal pages linked to their public pages but maybe that's just me being dumb confused

it didn't post one of my posts so ill try again

when I created a page I had to use a fake name so I used liz jebb but it came up like this on fb

liz jebb

so then I pressed use alternative name  so I said the beauty room it came up like this

liz jebb

(the beauty room)

unless I set up a personal page for liz jebb and use that to set up the business page but then if it is linked to the personal page publicly clients would be like why are u saying ur liz jebb when your not lol, but the if it doesn't link it publicly to the personal page I can just use my own personal page to set up a business page, I know I cant see people's personal pages linked to their public pages but maybe that's just me being dumb confused

I've never set up a page in Facebook before so not familiar with the regulations, but I can see that Fb has improved a lot in their privacy policy department. I'm very certain there's a setting somewhere that can make you hide your personal profile so no one would be able to open it. 

When I set up my Facebook page, I set it up along side my profile.

I'm not sure if you can set up a business page on its own, I'm sure you can but I can't look 'how to' at the moment as I'm at work and it's blocked.

Thanks a lot everyone, I'll try again on the laptop when I get a chance, I couldn't see an option to set it up without a personal page, I could try and see are personal pages hidden when setting up the business one which I suppose they prob are coz nobody wants people writing on there personal page looking for appointments do they, thanks for the logo I found some others too so I'll post them when I get a chance :)

Ha ha ha, someone's been boozing it up, lol.  Can't help with this kind of stuff as I'm pants at it!  But good luck with your venture, hope it goes well! 

Ooh, I spotted the problem with your laptop, that black line on the screen you were telling me about, I see what you mean, doesn't affect things overall but is a bit annoying, lol.

Ok thanks everyone, I saw a few more logo's I'll add them later but I really want to use the colour scheme maybe a different cream though? Just coz that's the way I have my treatment room or maybe just black and white? I could post a pic of my treatment room see what ye think I suppose I could add colour but I want a sophisticated look rather than the girly look my old room was, as for the Facebook page that's brilliant I can just use my account so to set up the business page and no1 can see it's linked? Brill thanks! As for the laptop agh I don't know what happened I went out to watch a okay came home to find my bf waiting up for me saying something happened to the laptop I asked josh he said I didn't break it I tripped over it! Someone had put it on the floor josh had tripped over it and assuming have it a knock so annoying but I suppose it should have been in the case!