Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Thats a good idea! I actually screen shot that pic from a video I took, I dont know how to post videos on here but she was so funny, really made me laugh after long day working [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 1

Thank you! Shes a very happy dog and considering shes a rescue we have no major issues with her, apart from separation anxiety which I have a behaviourist helping me with ( and her stubbornness but thats normal[emoji23])

• Like 1

Good job the farmer didnt spot her, he's my uncle but still dont think he'd be happy!! But she was having sooooo much fun [emoji15]

Tsunami does not steal shoes...he steals the whole box! And this after he stole a brand new sealed bag of hooves this afternoon and enjoyed most of them! Even though he was tired of running around off leash at the park this morning...

90b588239a63bfc01912ca2b82003ef7.jpg&key=dff381ef62485a6648698fab6031f1f73f42344453a2ccc7fa431578d6686242

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 6