Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

He is just wondering around hoping to find someone who will give him food they may be eating. Titans a bit of a FOOD JUNKY!
20170316_202954.thumb.jpg.1b9d8c805a58f165282bebfcce8765fa.jpg

Does he talk to you to express his wants? Lol. Niko does. He will "huff" and sometimes "snort" and make short whines. He'll even look sideways then let out a chattery type of howl

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, amyf27 said:

At a restaurant and found this husky fur on my dinner plate96e474aff2d672669a118d39cf97082a.jpg

That's what I worry for my son works at a restaurant;)

20 hours ago, amyf27 said:

Does he talk to you to express his wants? Lol. Niko does. He will "huff" and sometimes "snort" and make short whines. He'll even look sideways then let out a chattery type of howl

Absolutely but in different ways like if his water or food bowl is empty he will pick it up and start throwing it around all over the place and if I have food he will sit with his head right on the desk and stare at me expectantly or he will simply steal food when noone is looking! 

Absolutely but in different ways like if his water or food bowl is empty he will pick it up and start throwing it around all over the place and if I have food he will sit with his head right on the desk and stare at me expectantly or he will simply steal food when noone is looking! 

Lol. Kira digs in her water bottle when it's empty and will sometimes also stand with one or two paws in that bowl, depending how thirsty. If she's hungry she will dig at the food bin or put her paw in the food bowl. Niko just stares at me and makes those huffing snorting howling racket lol.

• Like 1

Two photos, taken not that long ago.

I was feeding the dogs. Dex is supposed to be in the right kennel with Pixel. He however couldn't wait any longer and decide to jump over the fence to his left neighbours, hoping to get the food 10 seconds earlier. Po and Bud look very confused. I was just as confused when I went inside with the food bowls and found 3 dogs.

DSC_0163.thumb.JPG.56b106568f80ad4b94327fdd2a9e8939.JPG

And right after feeding I said hello to our four week old puppies. They're getting really agile and will probably escape their box any time now.

DSC_0140.thumb.JPG.b6ee39ae1f88a3133c8cc624cdd93e33.JPG

• Like 3