Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Yep :) although Keiko (the one on the couch) wants to get on the floor... Even tho there's plenty of space he won't jump down if Breeze is in the way lol! He's sitting there whining for me to move him now! Silly dog!

I have the same here with Alpha..when Bindi is in the way he will not pass and def. not go over her...  he will just wait till she has moved or he will find another way to get passed...

We're getting a bit full now with #6 - here's our temporary resident who convalescing after having his "bits" removed earlier today. Recovering well, as you can see!

Awwww poor puppy looking all sad and sorry for himself

Truth be told the rabbit was completely in love with Diablo (more than that I won't say, I was very alarmed!) and Diablo found great amusement in chasing him endlessly. He has grown so rapidly in 2 weeks and the play time got rough and the Rabbit was losing chunks of fur from being ambushed by puppy needle teeth so I made a tough decision and re-homed him on the weekend to a life where he can fall in love with one of his own kind.  :rofl:His hunting instincts kicked in and it would only be a matter of time as he grows before something tragic happened.

No idea where yogi is :P shes like a ninja at nightime cant see her then boo she suddenly appears...she tends to find corners and spots under things to sleep...

Heres sam though (my other baby a swiss shepard and yogis partner in crime - the two of them are inseparable most of the time...shes his boss though even though shes half his size)

ugupe2ed.jpg

Will post a pic of Yogs in the morning soon as I see her

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 3