Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Husky security system at the ready.  Let them try to enter my home without giving a belly rub

20150314_162612.thumb.jpg.3b3e8707becc44

This is as good as I got as far as our Frisbee time. I don't throw it fast enough so she tries to throw it herself.  

20150330_181332.thumb.jpg.b0e93fd07d3a18

Edited by Awolf401
  • Like 4

Arrows didn't work Eydis is up top, she is smaller of the two but loves to climb on everything, she also like to tease the cat. Brokk doesn't care about that cat, but will join in if Eydis makes it look fun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

So Kali and I went for a bike ride yesterday and here are some of the pictures I took (not many as the ride was quite bumpy):

Preparing for the big ride/run:

7g9chUa.jpg

The route:

HPBSodB.jpg

After almost 20km of constant running, she's almost exhausted so we stopped for awhile so she could take a quick break:

HTfuZxI.jpg

YSlxg7P.jpg

And finally back home. Oh and it started raining so both her and I were soaking wet by the time we got home. But it was incredibly fun cycling in the rain nonetheless:

YHnIh6r.jpg

And some bonus pics that I took today as she's taking full advantage of that well earned rest day :D:

lkwWu3Z.jpg

c8XOMyx.jpg

Edited by MirkoS
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...