Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

0f798be48496ea2c7546d960b97f6be1.jpg

Looking out over his domain. Not sure what he sees, but he enjoys just sitting in the middle of the backyard and staring out into space.

I've got a fence about this height in my backyard as well. Cara can clear it with no problem and therefore must be on a trolley when in the backyard, but the rest of them can't/don't try to jump that high. Hopefully your buddy won't be tempted to one day jump the fence...Just a word of caution. He's so adorable, I would hate for something to happen to him.  :wub:

• Like 1

I've got a fence about this height in my backyard as well. Cara can clear it with no problem and therefore must be on a trolley when in the backyard, but the rest of them can't/don't try to jump that high. Hopefully your buddy won't be tempted to one day jump the fence...Just a word of caution. He's so adorable, I would hate for something to happen to him. :wub:

I'm more worried about him digging his way under the fence, than jumping over it. He's gotten pretty good at digging holes the size of his head in only a few minutes, but he hasn't shown any interest in jumping. Aside from the fact he can get his front legs into the counter where we keep his treats, he doesn't even try to get onto the furniture, even when we call him up onto the couch or bed. I almost want to think he doesn't know how to jump yet. Still, we're waiting for that day, and whenever we let him outside, he's either under constant supervision or checked on every few minutes. We don't want anything to happen to him either!

• Like 1

I'm more worried about him digging his way under the fence, than jumping over it. He's gotten pretty good at digging holes the size of his head in only a few minutes, but he hasn't shown any interest in jumping. Aside from the fact he can get his front legs into the counter where we keep his treats, he doesn't even try to get onto the furniture, even when we call him up onto the couch or bed. I almost want to think he doesn't know how to jump yet. Still, we're waiting for that day, and whenever we let him outside, he's either under constant supervision or checked on every few minutes. We don't want anything to happen to him either!

Yes they certainly love to dig! Mine are currently working their way to China in my backyard.  :rofl: 

Mitch has been waiting for this day since we bought Holly home, believe me though, I NEVER thought they would be as close as they are now!

give it time and patience it will happen 99% of the time...

give it time and patience it will happen 99% of the time...

I'm so glad we stuck to it, even though it was soooooo tiring in the beginning and we were constantly on edge in the end it has actually been really rewarding nurturing our pack......I never thought I'd love Holly like I love Skye but I actually do, shhhhh don't tell Skye ;0)

• Like 1