Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

A combination of the blue eyes thing (Apparently: "...blue eyes don’t actually have a set colour - it all depends on the amount of light available when you look at them"), the dogs being allowed in the living room (1st time over Xmas) and having the camera to hand (as I'd been shooting the Gerbils - who ARE allowed in the living room over the WHOLE of Xmas!  ). One for each dog - one shot with phone (no, not the rubbish pic in the middle!). Oh, also as it was the dreadful Christmas Muppet film on TV (see above pic)

post-1633-0-42641500-1419612275_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Penny: how did you get up their?!!!

f0643375437d85d019949f95e2b3e210.jpg

Kaiser feeling smug

ffadb8f858c9e294d47ab205b7fac85d.jpg

I did not go unscathed of course Kaiser couldn't stay up here without hurting me! Anybody else got a dog that hurts you everytime his so big bouncy n clumsy n hurts all the time when penny's so gentle.

He doesn't care his not sorry

072f0ce852ab9598122ec8e44584e77e.jpg

fa8808dad192a86ed2a25517b6e0963a.jpg

Don't know how that went up in wrong order

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419534258.809489.jpg at dog park. we only get to go on holidays when the place is empty cause our bigger one does not do well with other dogs besides her partner Nook. they got to run around like foolsattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419534555.423932.jpg

Holy moly your park is HUGE! We have around an acre maybe two at best. Looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These two compete for this bed (can't think why - their comfy beds are just to the right) but today they "agreed" to share - for the first time, ever!  :D

Agreement means a grumble from Mila (who's a surly bitch about personal space) as subtle-as-a-tank Granite (zero finesse from him - if he decides to sit in your lap he just does!) plonks himself down. The German, behind, is always happy in her bed and never gets into disputes - though the others generally steer clear

post-1633-0-30492000-1419845657.jpg

• Like 5

Just took Wodak out for a nice long walk on the beach (and giving me the opportunity to try the camera of my new phone  :rolleyes: )

must not be a good one Jos there are no pic's...take it back...:D