Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Where in Michigan are you going to school? I'm over in St Joe and drive to Elkhart all the time to see my boyfriend (while carting along three dogs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm too new here :( I don't know where Elkhart or St. Joe is! Anyways I'm right in the middle of the mitten at East Lansing, the home of Michigan State University :D

I'm too new here :( I don't know where Elkhart or St. Joe is! Anyways I'm right in the middle of the mitten at East Lansing, the home of Michigan State University :D

Oh nice!! How do you like MSU? I went to Grand Valley State over near Grand Rapids and then my Masters from Western MI U by Kalamazoo. I don't blame you for missing your pup!!

Oh nice!! How do you like MSU? I went to Grand Valley State over near Grand Rapids and then my Masters from Western MI U by Kalamazoo. I don't blame you for missing your pup!!

EEEK I have just been to Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving :D pretty city but way too many shopping malls! I'm loving it here... but only because I know the dog would love it here too. I stop every person on the streets that I caught walking a Husky now :(

EEEK I have just been to Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving :D pretty city but way too many shopping malls! I'm loving it here... but only because I know the dog would love it here too. I stop every person on the streets that I caught walking a Husky now :(

It is a nice city! Not too big. But yea a loooot of malls! Ahh you're fine, as dog owners we are used to it too!

• Like 1

It is a nice city! Not too big. But yea a loooot of malls! Ahh you're fine, as dog owners we are used to it too!

If you fancy a meeting someday lemme know :D x

Totally! Let the dogs do their thing. My husky is an old fart now. She's just over 10 years old. Still keeps up with my two rowdy boys though!

I'd like to visit Michigan one day, the geek group HQ is there :D

Cat doesn't care lol :D

Where are you at Dan? Geek group HQ lol. I'm sure I make up for a large part of that group!

• Like 1

My baby isn't here right now, but that's exactly why I need a meet-up :P Dan is in Australia by the way :lol: I was really looking forward to pester Jay or Elizabeth this winter break, but then my school said: "Nope! Gimme your travel money!" :( who would've guessed staying in the dorm during winter costs $$$? So yeah, gotta curl in my dorm room and pretend I'm not bored now.

EDIT: I never heard of geek group HQ LOL though I may or may not qualify :lol:

My baby isn't here right now, but that's exactly why I need a meet-up :P Dan is in Australia by the way :lol: I was really looking forward to pester Jay or Elizabeth this winter break, but then my school said: "Nope! Gimme your travel money!" :( who would've guessed staying in the dorm during winter costs $$$? So yeah, gotta curl in my dorm room and pretend I'm not bored now.

EDIT: I never heard of geek group HQ LOL though I may or may not qualify :lol:

Ugh. Why we haven't hooked up on the bandwagon of free education is beyond me, especially if we care about our future. Bah-humbug. So you can't go home for Christmas?!

Dan must be nice to be warm!! It was actually 54 today compared to Novembers load of snow and temps below 10!

• Like 1

Whoops nope :lol: I'm not tech-y at all and may end up burning the whole place down if let loose without supervision :shrug: still thought geek = those folks who know way too much about anime/manga or a particular TV series such as, let's say, Dr. Who and the like :lol:

EDIT: No I can't :( going home on Christmas + going home on summer = $6000 :cry1: I'm from Indonesia -- which is pretty much Narnia to most Americans :lol:

• Like 1

I guess geek covers that too :D I'd say nerd but I think that mostly applies to computers :P

kwood, I wasn't born for the heat. I mean, I was born here, but I'm much more comfortable in the cold :D Was about 105F here yesterday.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

Or they're being chased by another dog barking it's head off and you have no idea what's going to happen next. Or if they put obstacles in the park for you to get your dogs to do tricks on, and they run into them at full pelt. Fun fun :)