Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

IMG_1965.JPG watching the world go by with daddy but waiting on mummy coming home

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Currently in a restaurant after a long walk with Wodak

8ysyrasy.jpg

Dakota to a tee when she grows up without blue eyes but I love my brown eyes girl as can Morrison would say come on norn Ireland

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 2

Out for a quick walk in the woods this morning 
20180224_102035.thumb.jpg.1ba3dde597d8881d5e700b7a66311507.jpg
Mine are anxious - it's been raining pretty good today so we went on a very short one earlier. They know on weekends I usually take them on a "car rider" to the trail and we have a blast.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, amyf27 said:

Mine are anxious - it's been raining pretty good today so we went on a very short one earlier. They know on weekends I usually take them on a "car rider" to the trail and we have a blast.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

We did a 8 mile walk Thursday and a 40 min yesterday so an hour today she loved being out on two leads to roam around  . Hate the rain we are looking at -3to -6 this week so be wrapping up warm to do walks 

• Like 2