Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

P'Aww, that is so PRECIOUS!! How sweet of CAI to sleep with your son!! (Thats great for both of them!! (What I always say is, "Dog hair is so WORTH IT!!) I'd miss him so much and would probably steal him back to sleep with me!!
[emoji23][emoji171][emoji252][emoji191]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Lol, he comes back at 2 or 3 in the morning. Hoovering everyday and changing the bedding is worth it because they sleep better and for longer and no destroying cushions downstairs.[emoji3][emoji3] win win!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, Jimdc said:

sarah made a new friend. he is a husky that looks like yours. i will be visiting super bowl sunday and will take pictures.

the meeting didnt go so well. outside they were fine. inside during the super bowl they were not. my friends fixed 3 year old male was very territorial and sarah wouldnt back down and attacked him 4 times, not holding back. we had to grab both. i suggested my place for the next meet. they would have 37 fenced acres to run around on instead of a deck. 

• Like 1

@Jimdc ~ Oh shoot!! That is a great idea to try another playdate at your house since their dog is so territorial. Lots of acreage is a big time plus!! I would probably supervise them just in case. I hope the next visit goes awesome for them!!
[emoji847][emoji458][emoji252][emoji252]

Lol, both of mine like to hide their heads, under cushions, under sofa throws, anything they can hide under [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Lol it’s so cute. They have so much personality!

Here she is this morning IMG_0176.JPG

Aww, HAZEL is adorable doing that!! She's even fluffier than last time I saw her!! GORGEOUS!!
[emoji171][emoji252][emoji847]

She is sooo fluffy! I brush her out but I feel like the rake isn’t getting enough hair out. She seems so hot right now

• Like 2