Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

@mattman17
Your baby is quite the beauty!!! Love the hiking trail!! (Please send some warm weather from Florida to Ohio please. It's 47degs right now...the second day of it! Also send us your one week of winter... we'll take it! Not happy about our sudden drop in temps but my babies love it!) So glad you have a nice trail for long walks!![emoji178]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@amyf27
All three of your babies are beautiful and adorable!! Love the video with them talking ... so darn cute!! Great pictures!!
🤗[emoji171][emoji170][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 1

So that trail system I took Sakura on yesterday was a little busier today. About ¼ mile in a 100lb panther ran across our path about 30 feet away. It didn’t want anything to do with us but it makes me wonder now how safe those trails are lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So that trail system I took Sakura on yesterday was a little busier today. About ¼ mile in a 100lb panther ran across our path about 30 feet away. It didn’t want anything to do with us but it makes me wonder now how safe those trails are lol.

A panther???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A panther???

Yeah, Florida has panthers but not black ones. They are endangered but the state park trails has them for sure here. This is not a pic of the one we saw because happened so fast couldn’t get one but this is what they look like. da63f958701320614b5a9fd5b421c829.jpg

• Like 2
  • OMG 1

Yeah, Florida has panthers but not black ones. They are endangered but the state park trails has them for sure here. This is not a pic of the one we saw because happened so fast couldn’t get one but this is what they look like. da63f958701320614b5a9fd5b421c829.jpg&key=6e31a4f4a392d1ca96e98e267f17e81094fb85ee8013e909e6da53570e73d92d

Wow I didn't realize that! Glad he didn't bother you guys. Kira our female would be gone nuts. She loses it when she sees deer lol.

• Like 2

Wow I didn't realize that! Glad he didn't bother you guys. Kira our female would be gone nuts. She loses it when she sees deer lol.

Sakura never actually saw it because she was set on the bunny that I jumped out closer but as we walked up she def caught sent and was freaking out to go on. I didn’t feel comfortable going any further to the bend where the panther disappeared so I had to drag her away.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Huskys At Play
You're babies are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S !!!
LOVE this photo...just adorable!!
emoji178.pngemoji170.pngemoji178.pngemoji252.pngemoji252.pngemoji252.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you so much😊, they are my babies. I rarely get all four in a photo at once. Tasha is the camera shy one. She is much older and does not get out there and play with them as much anymore. ❤️

• Like 1

Doing what husky females do best.....ganging up on the male. Poor Diego!!!!  

d7418739-1bff-4781-a4c3-67dd8c588603.thumb.png.7b99da4b67332a86ea6a774d570eb83b.png

I saw this pic as I was scrolling and by quick glance i was like what!? Blaze and skyla don't play with other dogs! I totally thought they were my dogs! Is your pure white full husky?

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

I saw this pic as I was scrolling and by quick glance i was like what!? Blaze and skyla don't play with other dogs! I totally thought they were my dogs! Is your pure white full husky?

@BlingBlaze n Skyla, Yes all 4 of my huskies are akc registered Siberian Husky. Aria, my all white fluff ball, has the long wooly coat. She is my only wooly. 

14 hours ago, Markie said:

WOW!! Your huskies are adorable and so Fluffy!!!! emoji191.pngemoji3.png They are beautiful!!! emoji191.pngemoji3.pngemoji178.png

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

@Markie Thank you.😊 Yours are gorgeous babies too. 🐾💞🐾💞

• Like 1

She's the spit of my Skyla , tho looks skinnier lol (not in a bad way my girl is a chunk)

Skyla is a Beauty also!!! [emoji191][emoji177] They are just so white it catches everyone's attention!!! [emoji3][emoji252][emoji178]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

She's the spit of my Skyla , tho looks skinnier lol (not in a bad way my girl is a chunk)

Aria has bi- colored eyes. One blue and the other is amber. Some photos she looks slim and others very chunky. Skyla is a beautiful girl!

• Like 1

IMG_20171103_114023.jpgIMG_20171103_114025.jpg
Siku recovering from being sick last night and this morning. He is feeling a little better but he is starting in bed and an hour play time on the husky playground to day then going back to relax but out if his kennel [emoji3][emoji3]

Princess Fluffy Butt aka Hazel on her first walk since her surgery!
e8f995d23ff5cd877bbfbbb4bc087975.jpg&key=1c2ba90ca086d5032e7f04922ff9d7cd56824d53a02c621df57e8f19f25f83d9

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Hazel looks great like the surgery never happened [emoji4][emoji4][emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

• Like 3

IMG_20171103_114023.thumb.jpg.fd96ac40749dc1217fb9f5edbd4935e1.jpgIMG_20171103_114025.thumb.jpg.5a5cb07b995529d8ba212216c0022dae.jpg
Siku recovering from being sick last night and this morning. He is feeling a little better but he is starting in bed and an hour play time on the husky playground to day then going back to relax but out if his kennel [emoji3][emoji3]

Hazel looks great like the surgery never happened [emoji4][emoji4][emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Aww poor Siku! What’s wrong with him? I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app