Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Buy her a garden couch

Doggy sofa??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
AMY is really snoozing there (adorable) & loves that chair!! Love her beautiful bushy thick fur & tail!! Her coloring is gorgeous! Also, love your yard with gorgeous plants & super healthy green grass![emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you! But it doesnt look so healthy from this angle with her 'bitch burn' [emoji15][emoji15]
cd5c6788e0c3f62deab3890a8d28ab74.jpg

• Like 2

Think Amy has outgrown the garden chair!! [emoji23]
15004ecf551f0e8f49e81a9ae11e2841.jpg&key=8cad790130a0ae00d8e34fc34a799a64a367bdc4c1050b76624fd4b5686f7a9f

Hi Jo,
I should have Luka's DNA results back in 8-10 days, I remember you saying a while ago you'd be interested to find out Amy's, just to let you know I purchased mine on line from Accumetrics and cost £34, I had problems with delivery with the 'other one' I ordered and it was twice the price.

• Like 2

It doesn't change a thing in terms of how much I love him but I think it will enable me to understand his behaviour, we're still seeing the behaviourist and it's going well, but knowing his DNA is the missing piece of the puzzle. I'll definitely post the results, looking forward to reading them.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 2

JO~ So the spots in the grass are from urine?? I see the same spots here and there & thought it was coming from their urine. What the heck is it LOL! With my other dog, we never had problems. Hmm[emoji848]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Its the nitrogen in the wee, worse with bitches as they squat, dogs cock their legs so tend to do it higher off ground[emoji23]
You may find lush grass around the patches due to the nitrogen being less concentrated there, its actually a fertiliser in the right strength!!!

• Like 1

Its not good!! Kills the grass in the middle [emoji15]
I tried cider vinegar in her water but she didnt like it, you can get dog rocks to put in water but they are not proven to work either, and I'm dubious about changing the natural ph of her wee for the sake of my grass!! You can dose the area with lots of water if you see where they wee bit Amy has access to garden all day so thats difficult! I just put up with it, rather have Amy than a perfect lawn [emoji3][emoji3]

• Like 1

The ewes just run away but the rams stand their ground, Amy stuck her head thro the gate and licked ones ears!!! [emoji15]

• Like 2