Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Aww, CAI shouldn't have jumped off! But now LUKA's got the look like "I own this chair" LOL.
Such gorgeous babies!

~ANGIE

lol I want to get rid of this chair and get a new one but they both love it, as soon as one gets off the other one is on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 1

@ChelseaFan ~ You cannot get rid of "their" nice & cool leather chair! Plus, it looks like a really nice chair for humans too LOL!

~ANGIE

@DanUK ~ You know MOWGLI wants to go play & hop with those deer LOL!
I just love how Huskies do that "graceful leap" while running. Huskies are definitely trifold (leaping deer, wild wolves & maybe coyotes) LOL!

~ANGIE

@Shelley15 ~ KETA is adorable and pooped out! You know they've played hard when they need their big siesta LOL!

~ANGIE

@Jo ~ Oh yeah! AMY really knows how to look so precious & comfy on that nice cushy couch! She's like "now this is quite the leisurely life!"[emoji178]

~ANGIE

• Like 1

And I bet they have lovely dog beds somewhere??????? [emoji23]

They always destroy them, I try every couple of months with a new one and they'll use it for a few days but they seem to prefer the floor at night, couch in the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CocoStorm said:

662ff86a930f355767e55c42384bc3d3.jpg

Nice picture but I would be careful with the raw hide treats they have been known to choke dogs and even cause a blockage in the stomach. Never leave dogs alone with them during the day its safer if they only have them when your around

• Like 1

Like the video, he's loving it! That's so cheap, I pay £5 for 30 mins and I thought that was a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners
Why do you guys have to pay for your dogs to run in the field? Here in the US in Ohio there are some parks that have a membership but that's usually only like $50 a year others are free I was curious how it worked there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These fields are usually privately owned, not council run so I guess the charge for use is like a business and to cover the costs of secure fencing and maintenance

• Like 3

These fields are usually privately owned, not council run so I guess the charge for use is like a business and to cover the costs of secure fencing and maintenance

Silly question, but how do they know how long you've been in the field? You mentioned pricing for 50 mins

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He loves the field. It's called Chips Field in Somerset.

It is annoying that our little local government do not supply fields for our dogs like most other counties but hay ho.

Price wise, I think this a normal price for what I have found. This is the best found so far.

The owners of the private fields expect the dog owners to be honest and only stay for the time paid. Most do.

• Like 2

@CocoStorm
Wow! That is a beautiful field you have at your condo! I love the high wall fencing! Also love the stunning plants around the perimeter!! (Oh wish I could have those plants around my yard!)
Plus, love your sweet gorgeous babies!! Is that an all black Husky?? I don't think I've ever seen a solid black Husky!
Beautiful field, beautiful Huskies!
[emoji191][emoji191][emoji191]

~ANGIE