Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Love the pics.... If you go into edit on your pics you can compress the file then you can upload them.... also you can rotate the pics and save as well.

Have fun....

For some reason, this computer doesn't give me the option to edit my pictures when I'm viewing them. The only options are File, Print, Email, Burn, and Open.  :( 

I had to download image light resizer (the free version) so I could downsize my photo's. 

Are you clicking on the photo's on your thread?  That will only bring up the options you've alreay mentioned.  In order to edit your post you need to click on edit at the bottom of your post and then "use full editor".  You should then be able to delete your old picture and upload the new one. 

Well Mr Annoying Mac Book does not have an obvious print screen facility so here goes.....  do this where you have stored you photos not on the forum..

First can you do this.

Right click on photo and choose edit..

Let me know how this goes and tell me what happens when you do this and what you see.   

Well Mr Annoying Mac Book does not have an obvious print screen facility so here goes.....  do this where you have stored you photos not on the forum..

First can you do this.

Right click on photo and choose edit..

Let me know how this goes and tell me what happens when you do this and what you see.   

Nope, like I said before, it's this computer that has no edit option. Trust me, I'm not completely tech-retarded, I know how to get to a basic editor where I can crop and adjust contrast and all that but THIS computer won't let me edit anything. The only thing it will let me do it rotate. I right click and my options are: Open With, Set as Desktop Background, Open File Location, Rotate Clockwise, Rotate Counterclockwise, Copy, Delete, Properties

I would have rotated them before posting but the computer didn't give me a preview of what the pictures looked like before I chose them. Olldddd slow computer I'm using.

• Like 1

Oooohhhh, Kinder Huskies

post-12200-0-18892600-1412967431.jpg

Gotta find one of those for my Granddaughter Eden-Willow :wub:

• Like 3

Tesco's the only place I shop.. Hate shopping so if its not in Tesco its not in my home...  this is not an advertisement for Tesco... as I once thought about letting a wild mouse free in there. but thought better of it for the mouse...  and if I could not shop there then unless my family like dog food from Jollies  they would stave..  although they are building a Sainsbury's right at the bottom of where I work. (they cut the phone lines last week for  3 days).   I just can't do human's on a feeding haul.   Have just discovered scan and shop...  no human till trauma..