Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

It's a nice thread indeed!

Here's Rosko, chilling after getting a bath against his will  ^_^

7zUg0.jpg

:rofl: there's a reason why I'm so in love with the "devil-eye" marking :rofl: it looks like he's saying "you got away with it THIS time, human. This ONE time!" 

• Like 3

He's been on the couch all day since  :P I guess he's still pissed lol!

Here he is, plotting his revenge  ;) 

attachicon.gifDSC_4196.jpg

I've just noticed something. Doesn't he look like Marc and Sarah's Koda? A little bit?  :o Koda is the dog sitting on our forum logo at the farthest left hand side. 

I've just noticed something. Doesn't he look like Marc and Sarah's Koda? A little bit?  :o Koda is the dog sitting on our forum logo at the farthest left hand side. 

It does look like it!  :o Haven't thought of that before  :P  I suspect Rosko's mask will fade quite a bit though.. He has these tiny little white hairs in the black area around his eyes and he's also losing the puppy fur in his face right now.. lots of black hairs are falling off  :( 

He used to look like this when he was 4 weeks old:

6801213_orig.jpg

• Like 1

Tried making a photo of Glala but with a slow camera like the one on my phone this is the best I could get.

e5a4a9a9.jpg

Meanwhile Wodak lost his ball under the coach and is looking at me for help.

7e6adeny.jpg

Glala has a poofy, fluffy, ROUND bunny tail! :rofl:

• Like 1

Glala has a poofy, fluffy, ROUND bunny tail! :rofl:

Wish I could get a better picture of it but right now she's really not in the mood to get her picture taken :blink: So here's one taken sneaky through the window, lol.

bajypysu.jpg

I'm sad to report the tennis ball has already passed away. It had a short life but at least it fulfilled it's goal I suppose...

a2ude5e9.jpg

• Like 8