Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

It's a scorcher out today!! 90F out and only went for a 15 minute walk and Yukon has had enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"I'll just lay here next to the water, you can take yourself for a walk next time." :P

This is my friend's dog. He is a little over four months old, and his name is Shadow. I wanted to introduce him because he's the reason I joined this forum. He's a Husky and German Shepard mix.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Aw, he's adorable :D welcome on board! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask alright? :) we have loads of GSD x Husky mixes here.

I'll have to keep my eye out for more like him on here, thanks for letting me know [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Skye (owned by super moderator Stormy) and Storm (owned by Louise aka Storm Angel & Aurora's Mum) are the ones that quickly popped up in my head :) in all honesty though, Shadow looks more like a Pitbull cross. The bi-eyes doesn't always mean Husky... he could've been mixed with Australian Shepherd. They're not nicknamed "the ghost-eyed dog" for nothing...