Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

90c4c07f8b9d74ea7f112630319406ec.jpg&key=7f662feb0599b89ecf2669d8fec7c35e29ec71a277cb7e7d9d83d73d33c4571a still hot down here but at least they moved to the other coutch, ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here in NE Ohio it's been high 80s low 90s last few days. Right now at 5:30 am I have the air running for them.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

@petertmartin ~ Aww, absolutely love the "Musky Paws" photo...now a celebrity & too cute!! So in love with HARLOW!!
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji252][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

@chelseafan ~ LOVE those Zoomies ... especially when "all fours" are off the ground!![emoji23][emoji847][emoji191][emoji252][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

Haha so cute! A friend of mine said her dogs aren't bothered by being washed, just not huge fans of the blowdryer!
Yep she said she could only use one blow dryer she sometimes uses two if the dogs let her but Harlow wasn't having any of that

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

This is a weird blanket mum but thank you 🤣
Hope youre doing ok Rachael and not to hot in this weather [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Aww thank you I am struggling a bit to be honest but if it was winter I would be worrying about slipping over so there’s no winning [emoji85] hopefully only 7 weeks left to go!

• Like 1

Aww thank you I am struggling a bit to be honest but if it was winter I would be worrying about slipping over so there’s no winning [emoji85] hopefully only 7 weeks left to go!

Exciting! Summer baby will be lovely too hope it all goes well - 7 weeks will fly by, get lots of sleep [emoji1]

• Like 1

sarah was spayed 2 days ago and spent the night at the vets. she was so exited when i showed up that she peed all over. it was her first night away since i got her. usually she sleeps on my pillow with me or sometimes tries to sleep on my head.  she came home in a cone but i had a blow up 1. it took her 15 minutes to chew that 1 in half so now she is back to the cone. i am taking time off to watch her/clean house. watching her is taking a lot more time than cleaning house.

0001.jpg

• Like 2

Two Huskies brushed6cf5673a6fdb1e69a2cc387e8676acd3.jpg&key=18e7f436d0e00af6e1ff2b860fc5bc7d6bf019387d1e2127d1d7f2a7b9b6d348 Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk  

We have three birds nests in our backyard they line their nests with the dog hair from when my wife is done brushing our two  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

We have three birds nests in our backyard they line their nests with the dog hair from when my wife is done brushing our two  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

It's fun watching the birds in our yard stuff their beaks full of fur and fly off.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...