Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Hope youre on the mend soon and youre back walking your boys, they probably miss you walking them ( lets face it, no one can walk them like we do!!! [emoji23]) x

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 2

I’m missing the walks, keeps you fit! Phil’s walking them after walk and he says it’s like a workout in the gym walking both together!

Oops [emoji51] I meant after work not walk.

• Like 2

@ChelseaFan

They just need more nappy time! So cute[emoji171]🤗

@BingBlaze n Skyla

Your babies are walking great in the woods! SKYLA definitely has that Samoyed butt...so cute![emoji171]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I used to dread the thought of going in the woods but one day thought screw it let's follow blaze n see what happens , he took us through they both behaved well n didn't drag me everywhere so we tend to walk through at least once a day if we can it's only a little wood but they enjoy it n don't drag me after squirrels so that's a bonus [emoji4]

Her butt is getting so big haha! The fluffier she gets the bigger it looks , I definitely need to get her dna tested one day

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 2

something must be wrong with your furballs I just move a lead or coat in my house and they are waiting at the door or pacing the room stalking around me
Mine lay that way but when they hear their harnesses they're up lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Amyf27 You're so right! They all jump up when they hear that metal clinking!! If I accidentally hit their harness or leash, oh my gosh they start talking & howling!!
It's like oops, sorry babies, we'll go in a little bit![emoji43]🙃[emoji23]

@BingBlaze n Skyla Oh I love SKYLA's cute fluffy butt!! Don't get her groomed bcuz they trim it all up & give her a sanitary shave. She's your fluffy baby beauty!![emoji169][emoji179][emoji171][emoji177]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

68e11a3b71a103d8a86ac415fa89c510.jpg&key=84a362aed8c292cf24ccc17d4804ac9d2b3ffc01f657c2f58c1be0c0ba59f11f

Pepper was spayed today. Ice has been looking after her. Have to keep an eye on him though to make sure he doesn’t lick her stitches!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

What a gentleman, giving up his bed for Pepper [emoji3]hope she recovers quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
  • Like 3

@Jo
PRECIOUS GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!! AMY's fur coloring is beautiful!! I love the little stream/water canal and love the ducky swans!! The photo of you both is so precious...two beautiful gals!![emoji178][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@amyf27
NIKO is a beautiful handsome boy ready to surf the Internet!! I see another furbaby in the back left![emoji170][emoji169]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 1

@chelseafan
LOVE the rugby ball (what's left of it) and your two pretty babies!! I also love the stone Husky!![emoji16][emoji171][emoji169]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Aww, DAKOTA looks so beautiful and on that gorgeous rug!! Love the rug & furniture!! You have to have your decor always "match" your beauty!![emoji179]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Like 2

Sakura is happy to find trails 5 min away from our new house. 18 miles of wide, groomed, clean trails to hike on. Of course it’s Florida so it’s flat as a board. Today was the first time all year it was cool enough to even go out this time of day and it was a success. Will be out here more often for the week of winter we have coming lol. 1e392e1e1ac0608ba03cba183106a642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4