Browser Help?

mydiamond

So as most of you know I was previously on Safari. I hated it. That browser always sends me the dreaded "safari can't find server" message. It's not my internet and not the website either. So I Googled my problem out of curiosity and found out that a lot of people--some of them are very tech-y IMO--encounter the same problem with Safari. Most could not solve it. So I threw my hands up in the air and downloaded Opera. Opera has yet to send me a similar message, but it's sooooooooo slow :( sorry for using so many letter "o"s, but I mean it! It's that slow! It takes 10-15 seconds to move from page to page sometimes. And it's not my internet either because speedtest.net says my download/upload speed is just as fast as before. Is it possible for a browser to be so sluggish? Could it possibly be my laptop or my bad luck with technology? What browser would you recommend? Currently I also have the latest version of Firefox because some parts in my university's website only works on Firefox, but idk I'm just not keen on a website that crashes so often.

It could of course be the browser, but its more likely to be a problem on your computer. I would probably suggest running an adware removal tool although cannot suggest any as not sure of any on the mac tbh.