So Who's A "frozen" Fan?

mydiamond

In all honesty, I don't think Frozen deserves to be classed as one of Disney's best creations. Is it a good movie? Yes, it is. But is it the very best? Nope! Rather than watching a movie I feel like I'm sitting in a theatrical stage. It's basically an animated musical act... which is not bad, but should've been showcased on top of a real stage rather than in a cinema. 

But apparently everyone on Planet Earth (me too LOL) has "Let It Go" planted deep in their heads :lol: Anna and Elsa quickly dominated the internet. In the past two days alone, I've seen at least 20 comics and jokes with a clear Frozen reference in Cheezburger. I only browsed through the first five pages!  :o so what do you think the craze is all about? Do you think Frozen really deserves the fame it gets? Or do you think people should just let it go? :lol: 

Thought it was ok.

Didn't need the snowman

Should've done more with the reindeer