Cooked meats

My breeder told me to feed my husky a whole raw chicken when she gets older - anyone else do this?

Ive not tried any raw food with Marley and Bandit (apart from bones which I feed them raw) but I did give Gizmo a small amount of raw gammon on Christmas day and he was ok with that. They have all had cooked chicken (Obviously without the bones) which they love! I wouldn't like to say if raw chicken is ok for huskies or not as they do have sensitive stomachs.

My furure sister in law (Sherie) can feed their dog (Rudy - English Bull Terrier) on raw chicken and he is fine with it.

They may be ok as long as you introduce it to them gradually, like you would if you change their normal food, but I wouldn't like to give a definate answer

the breeder i got blaze from sed raw chicken is ok for huskies as he feed his 4 on it and he fed the pups sum Blaze is fine on it he attacks it like its still alive lol our boys have had pork chicken and lamb (cooked) and were fine on that Bing also has raw minced beef and hes fine with that Blaze hasnt had it tho so cudnt tell u if he was ok on it unless he stole bings food then i dont no lol

I feed my dogs on a 100% raw bones and food diet so they get a lot of raw meat.

I wouldn't feed cooked meat as part of their diet - as a treat it's ok, but cooking it means that it loses a lot of its nutritional value. If you want to feed meat, try feeding raw bones like chicken wings, chicken necks, chicken frames, lamb necks and flaps, turkey necks, salmon heads etc.