Broken Tooth

Chula

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The extraction spot looks better, it's still kind of yucky looking though. I think it will take a bit of time to totally heal. I have a call into the vet on antibiotics, but since I stopped giving them to her she is MUCH happier and is eating much better. She ate kibble again this morning, which is something she hasn't wanted to do for several days. And she hasn't puked since Sunday night, when she got her last antibiotic.

• 2 weeks later...

She is fully healed and you'd never know she was missing a tooth. If she will let me I will try to take a picture of the site but we have a doggy visitor this week and she's barely acknowledged my existence since Saturday. I do not regret taking the tooth. Looking back I can see that she was in pain before the extraction, I just wasn't making the connection.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry did not see that you had asked for an update. I will try to get a picture later. Her teeth are definitely not as sparkling white as previously, some of which is undoubtedly because I don't give her antlers anymore. We have dental chews and a doggy toothbrush but what previously stayed white and clean on their own now need attention from us. I am still confident that we did the right thing in extracting the tooth.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk