Broken Tooth

Chula

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they give you any pain meds? Hopefully she will start feeling better soon.

I can't get her to take any meds. I think she was just really confused. I know they gave her a pain med injection this afternoon and I'd guess they used normal dog dosing and not Siberian husky dosing. She was out of surgery before noon and still nearly comatose at 6:30. She ate a little bit but then went back to sleep.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Poor girl, the crying is more likely from the confusion as you said. She should be fine by tomorrow morning in that respect!

I'm glad everything went well with her surgery :) She'll feel a whole lot better soon!

She is still crying on and off. I got her to take the rimadyl and then ten minutes later she vomited. She is really bothered by her leg where they put the IV she's been cleaning it non stop. I think her throat hurts from the tubes because she's grunting.

I have tramadol left over from her previous surgeries do you think I can give it to her? She vomited after rimadyl so I'm not sure it got in her. She's just howling in pain.

Edited by Chula

I bought all these fancy soft canned foods for her and she only wants kibble. I softened some with water and she is gobbling it up, but the cans I paid $3 each for she won't touch! Bummer, they were pricey!

Glad to hear she is back to being naughty. That is always a good sign.