New Collars

Mia-Blue

So those are YOURS, ehh??? I saw those on the page and thought the leaf pattern was absolutely stunning, if there was a matching green one for Link I'd so have those ordered xx

They look FABULOUS!! Thumbs up for new collars :D

I just HAD to have them when I saw the ribbons....Mia usually wears green too.

I've just ordered them a coupler with their colours down either side...can wait for that to arrive too

Really starting to want a dangermouse one.

You really should treat him, the quality is amazing x

I just HAD to have them when I saw the ribbons....Mia usually wears green too.

I've just ordered them a coupler with their colours down either side...can wait for that to arrive too

Omg thats going to look AMAZING!! I can't wait to see it all when it arrives! :D

They are good quality - I ordered collars for Myshka, Diesel & Kaviq a few months back. Kaviq's disappeared so I ordered a duplicate collar last week - guess what I found the same day as the new collar arrived??????? :rolleyes: Still, it's money well spent

Lol that's my trick....I sent off for a new driving licence as I lost mine months before...and low and behold a week later it turned up!!