Police Seize An Alaskan Malamute As Six-Day-Old Baby In Pontyberem Dies

Dunc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just read this too Rob, still seems really strange why it's taken this long and why the police are not saying how the baby died. Surely if it was from a dog attack this would be obvious?

I really hope it wasn't foul play and not wanting to judge the parents, it just seems very odd! :(

I have said this from the beginning. The whole story isn't coming out, I think the whole scenario stinks. The papers can't even agree on the breed of the second dog.

Gary.

Can some1 explain me what happend in short version please ? 

Baby dies, people blame the dogs, crime investigation becomes unclear and doesn't state dogs are the killers, dogs are being put down, story's over but it stinks quite much.

in addition to Dimitar's explanation, this story is such a big news in the UK people are starting to judge Huskies and Mals :( 

• 5 weeks later...

I did wonder why we hadn't heard more on this, it's taken a very long time.

Very sad for all of the family and just as sad for the doggies.  I guess one, most likely the Malamute tried picking the baby up and ultimately injured it, though would seem the Mal wasn't being aggressive.  

Can't bring the doggy back now though or the other family dog.  It's a lesson to all with young children and babies, even though a dog isn't a threat they shouldn't be left, not even for a second :(