Just So You Know...

robke

As you've probably gathered I can't stand the programme. If your an avid watcher and have watched most of the programmes and I said " Clarkson and his cronies should be hung drawn and quartered. No on second thought that would be too good for them* you should know why I have a dislike for the programme.

Gary.

we watched an episode too, not sure if it was an old one as I don't know what channel Grumpy had on - but I want one of those quad bike / jet ski combo's! lol Only £26,000 ;)

That was a new one....I would not mind having one of those either LOL...

Are you serious Rob. You like Clarkson and hate football...........Now I know we got a problem. :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary.

Yep I do and I do not care LOLOLOL......I used to love superbikes..then the money came into the sport to much and I slowly started to dislike that as well...

Never had any interest in motorbikes whatsoever. That's 2 things that we agree on. Things are looking up. :D

we watched an episode too, not sure if it was an old one as I don't know what channel Grumpy had on - but I want one of those quad bike / jet ski combo's! lol Only £26,000 ;)

Val, if you've only seen one episode, that can be excused.  Well, we all make mistakes. :rofl:  :rofl:

Gary.

I have a dislike to nuns aswell as the kept hitting my hand when I was young...was lefthanded now righthanded....

but as far as sports is concerned I do not have any that I like apart from running with the scooter and the dogs....

As you've probably gathered I can't stand the programme. If your an avid watcher and have watched most of the programmes and I said " Clarkson and his cronies should be hung drawn and quartered. No on second thought that would be too good for them* you should know why I have a dislike for the programme.

Gary.

jesus man whats your problem with top gear clarkson is funny as hell "clarkson for pm"

Its on Tivo for me to watch this afternoon :)

Another sad git :P

How can you like football and support the scum  :P

No, that be you Dunc. Were you at the game on Saturday?

jesus man whats your problem with top gear clarkson is funny as hell "clarkson for pm"

Engage brain and think about why I would hate a tosser like him. The clue is in the quote earlier in the thread. 

Gary.