Few Films

Husky-gunner

captain phillips : Very good film :)

​Rush : watched it yesterday its a good film well directed actings a bit crap  

Reacher : is well worth a watch and very well done by Cruise but no where near as good as the books.

Not seen the others :)

All I get to watch is Vampire Diaries, Sleepy Hollow, Sherlock Holmes, Walking Dead, Grimm, Black Sail, and my favorite Downton Abbey. I need my own TV.

I watched the first season of "The Returned" (French: Les Revenants) over 2 nights.

What a great show, thoroughly recommended as a really original take on the zombie genre. I like Walking Dead, but The Returned is like fine dining whereas the Walking Dead is fast food.

downton abbey ??????? really......... thats even to girly for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::D

Oh what has become of my life. Woe is me. Woe is me.

Also recommending Captain Phillips it's one cool movie :up: 

Have just watched Thor: The Dark World saturday night and all in all I think it's pretty awesome. Not the best storyline you can think of, but is it cool? Yes. Is it worth watching? Yes! :D