Leon Sopi - 3 October 2003 - 24 January 2014

I am so very sad to write that our much beloved Leon has past over the Rainbow Bridge this evening after suffering an illness that finally got the better of him and we had to release him to run free without pain or struggling for breath.

We shall look after your twin sister Taiya as we have always done and she will want for nothing and hopefully she will lead a long and happy life until you come to take her over the bridge ... but not yet .....

Our love to you now and always my boy, my little fluffty bunnies - Mum, Dad, Taiya, Damian and Ollie always in our thoughts and forever in our hearts - run free my boy, run free .......

Taiya is really feeling it right now and hates to be left alone - she looks at me with hurt in her eyes as if to ask 'where is he - I miss him so much' .  Unfortunately, Ollie our other dog is no help to her and seems to bully her rather than support her - and he leaves her on her own when he can or barges past her and pushes her out of the way:-( 

I think Taiya needs another husky as a companion to feel part of the pack again but hubby is unsure.  Her appetite at the moment is minimul:-(

• 2 weeks later...