I Say Goodbye

CARRINGTON

Very sad news x. I know you are devastated and I'm so deeply sorry to hear of your loss. You did absolutely nothing wrong, you made sure he was safe and secure. We are here for you always, to share your memories and your pain, the hugs are real and will stretch all the way to you x. Take care and please come back to see us. Xxxxxxxxx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :(  I can't put into words how sorry I am, words seem so trivial at a time like this, I have such a knot in my stomach and a hole in my heart right now for you hun, how you are coping i don't know

All my love to you and your family as you come to terms with this and i echo what others have said, you will always have a place here on this forum xxxxxxxxx

I am sorry to hear of your recent heartbreak and can identify with your loss of losing a 'beloved', although yours was totally unexpected as mine wasn't  :( Whether knowing or not knowing the whole in your heart doesn't get any the less smaller and the what 'if's' still hurt so much.  We cannot live our lives built on 'what if's' but have to except the hand that is dealt to us and think ourselves lucky and be grateful for the short time that our furbaby soul mates were on loan to us - for that is what they were, as they are more than just dogs as we've always known but Angels entrusted  to us, and it is not for us to say when then have to go away for someone else more needing.

Run free little Balto, as an angel you will come back and touch others more needing ..............

Sometimes words, alone, are not sufficient to express the desire to share in one's loss.

Unfortunately this is the everyday risk that every one of us face each and every day.

There, 'but for the grace of god', tread us all, whilst we remain blessed to share our homes with these magnificent companions.

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Take care and don't stray too far away.

• 2 weeks later...