Charity

Sarah

alls i have done for charity is i helped an old lady run her animal sanctuary when i was 13 i did that till she passed away and all of the animals were rehomed and then i went to work for WSBPS (Wirral Society of the Blind and Partially Sighted) i then did some work for a dog salon helping wash and dry the dogs. I did organise a fund raiser for WSBPS but i have never done anything wacky like my auntie shaved off all her hair for charity!

oh fantastic would love to get involved, i bet a few members on here would as well (not mentioning any names.....Laura lol)

Have you ever done one at Heaton Park in Manchester, that's quite a popular place and lots of big open spaces as well

oh fantastic would love to get involved, i bet a few members on here would as well (not mentioning any names.....Laura lol)

Have you ever done one at Heaton Park in Manchester, that's quite a popular place and lots of big open spaces as well

I live 5 mins from Heaton park lol, we do a little fund raising too for the last couple of years we have met children with our mals at xmas time helped santa switch on the lights in Cheetham, Moston and Wythenshaw, last year our dogs met Kirsty the young girl that has the back to front heart.

With Santa dud a bit of photshop on this one and cocked it up their eys look funny lol

SS101352-1.jpg

SS101350-1.jpg

with Kirsty

willowandKirstyHoward.jpg

and this was the advert they posted out advertising the events.

savannahchristmas.jpg monies were raised for Kirsty's fund and some for manchester dogs home that I work at.

Mo

I used to do a little bit of fundraising for Children In Need ages ago. Me and my friend used to do it through our school years every year.

We did:

1) A horse fun day one year in Dartmoor where we did horse rides, dressage shows, races, show jumping, western show (i.e. Barrell Racing)

2) We put on a car boot along with a raffle

3) We took part in a fancy dress day (Friend went as a wizard and I dressed as a dragon)

4) Did some voluntary work at our local hospital in the childrens ward, telling stories and doing different activities with the children

5) Swimming (People would donate something like 10p a length)

Other things Ive done on my own are:

6) Dog Grooming day (For Dogs Trust)

7) Took part in a fun run (For Cancer research)

8) Cross Country Running (For red nose day)

I haven't done any recently, but I would love to do some more as it is great fun and it all goes to a good cause.