What Breed Of Dog Is This? Very Cute!

Flightvk2

I would hazard a guess that it's a pure Husky

As puppies they can have very striking "masks" that later fade over the first year.

In my opinion as the world's greatest husky expert, I would say that this particular husky has been looking through binoculars which another husky has painted ink on the viewing eyes of the binocs to play a joke on him - and his trick has worked - goddamn huskies are clever!!!!! :rofl:
LOL! But yes, thats a gorgeous pup :) Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I strongly believe that's one super beautiful purebred Siberian Husky pup. The ears, the eyes and the muzzle all scream purebred to me. Those markings? Well, they did say ANY marking is accepted on a husky. But usually a pup with heavy markings grow more open-faced as months go by :)

I found something very interesting while Googling Yakutian Laikas :lol:

A legend says that as God created the earth he sent an angel with a bag full of riches over Siberia. When the angel flew over Yakutia, his fingers were stiff from the cold,and so he dropped everything. All the riches, gold, silver and platinum fell to the ground. Anrgy about the loss God punished Yakutia with perpetual winter