Line Breaks

Removed #5

It is indeed a tapatalk bug unfortunatly. However there may actually be a way I can fix that from this end. You have a couple of examples of posts to hand Al?

It also looks like it might be a version of Tapatalk - Dawn Benn Turpin almost always posts with tat and doesn't have the break tag in her texts.

Here's a screen shot of one taken from

post-5355-0-32125300-1389374524_thumb.pn

and it's probably too wide to look right but ...

It's not all tapatalk by any stretch.

Edited by Al Jones

Yeah its the actual app. Based on the signature she is using an old tapatalk version so will liase with her to see if I can solve with her. If it is indeed the version will just be a case of telling people to update

Updated tapatalk earlier, testing to see if it works properly now<br /><br />(Sorry guys, thought it was just my phone showing it like this, didn't realize it was showing it to you too) <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Still messed up :/<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Updated tapatalk earlier, testing to see if it works properly now<br /><br />(Sorry guys, thought it was just my phone showing it like this, didn't realize it was showing it to you too) <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Still messed up :/<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

I have heard of people that fixed it by completely reinstalling Tapatalk. Could you see if that fixes it for you?