I Want A New Pet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had them in pension. They're not quite the prettiest cats to look at, nor was I really sure how you properly pet them  :mellow: Had to stay strictly inside as they have no protection to the cold. The two we had were lovely cats though, loved jumping on your shoulder and getting cuddles. They're quite expensive tho if I recall correctly.

post-2355-0-74744700-1388692913_thumb.jp

aren't those cats crazy expensive?  :o

just a thought: if you like hairless "distorted, ugly things" why not try a chinese crested instead? this breed has secured the "ugliest dog in the world" title for so many years! ugly enough for you?  :P

side note: I disagree btw. Chinese Crested is a beautiful breed. Sam, the ugliest dog in the world, obviously has medical issues which is why he looks so unappealing.

because i live in a flat id prefer a cat!!!!

they are expensive but i like em lol..... moggies are bred a dime a dozen and i dont want another cat who got out and humped by any old tom lol

i would like to make sure they are registered and health checked...

i like sphynx cats extra because i like egyptian stuff a lot 

Errr. Sphynx isn't a Egyptian cat, it's origin is from Canada, lol. The Abyssinian and Egyptian Mau are two well known breeds from Egypt (and not as expensive as the Sphynx too iirc) . Have you also looked at the Cornish Rex and Devon Rex by the way? They're not very far away from the looks of the Sphynx.

I'm not allergic and sphynx cats produce more dander than hairy cats and that's what people are allergic to...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

I know that most people who are allergic to cats are allergic to the dander and not the fur - although a lot are allergic to the fur, but I didn't realise they produced more dander than a furry cat. (As they say you learn something new everyday - and it is something I should've known - maybe I did and just forgot lol) Anyway hope you get to find your perfect kitty soon. I love cats they are so funny and cute.

I only knew from doing research as a lot of people will sell them as "anti allergy" which is untrue.. Sphynx need more baths to get rid of grease and dander.

I hope i can get a kitty soon xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk