Forum Rules

jmscott

Hidden

She is a breeder...that apparently was enough.

First I posted her website (specifically that page).

I was told that couldn't be up...so I posted the link to her GoFundMe site (the only other site)

That got deleted so I posted her contact information....and had that deleted.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

LOLOL. For Sale by Owner is his NAME!!!!

"About Fisbo

His name is "For Sale By Owner".... and he’s not!

Fisbo is a tall, well built dog who is strong and smooth in harness. Add to that the fact that he loves to run lead…. And you will know why his name continues to be a joke! He is definitely NOT For Sale!"

This is her "for sale" page

REMOVED LINK

Hidden

Wow- and here in lies the problem.  FISBO is one of the (neutered now) Stud dogs where this neuro research stems from!!!!  So OF COURSE a couple clicks and you'd find him. He is NOT For Sale- his info page even clearly states such. Maybe actually reading before judging is in order.

LOLOL. For Sale by Owner is his NAME!!!!

"About Fisbo

His name is "For Sale By Owner".... and he’s not! 

Fisbo is a tall, well built dog who is strong and smooth in harness. Add to that the fact that he loves to run lead…. And you will know why his name continues to be a joke! He is definitely NOT For Sale!"

Then you have only gone to emphisise my point quite clearly... Im not going to expect my moderators to go onto the website and click on each link to find out exactly what it contains. This comes down to my question of "How do I know?" (which ironically you still have not answered). It states specifically at the top "Dogs Available" and "Litters" and was therefore removed. I am not going to go around clicking every link to find out otherwise. I woud end up spending half my live checking websites.

The gofundme site I do not know what it is, however by the name I am guessing it is a fund raising page which is also not allowed, and Im sorry but that is for EXTREMELY good reason (ie. our members have previously been scammed through this, it will not happen twice)

Wow- and here in lies the problem.  FISBO is one of the (neutered now) Stud dogs where this neuro research stems from!!!!  So OF COURSE a couple clicks and you'd find him. He is NOT For Sale- his info page even clearly states such. Maybe actually reading before judging is in order.

before judging <<<<<< Extremely hypocrytical given your previous comments

GoFundMe not being allowed? Fine. So why was Karen's contact information - not a link - deleted?

Honestly, not a clue. I have no idea what its in relation to, I have no thread linked to me, and therefore I have no information whatsoever to go on. Maybe if you could link me I could answer.

PS: You have still yet to answer my question

Topic? Why wasnt this brought up at the time?

PS: Again you still will not answer my question.

OK .... Original question "Please consider allowing ethical breeders to be promoted here!" - The answer is no, we will not be changing our policies on this.

Topic closed. If anyone wants further discussion on this they can message me directly. For now I am going to bed.