Dog Scooter For Sale

robke

I have a spare dog scooter for sale (could take it with me at Husky Camp) or you could come and collect it..... it is an ideal scooter for a beginner who does not want to spend mega money...

if there is an interest in it price can be discussed ..

this is what it looks like (please note this is not the one as the one for sale is white but in storage and I am to lazy at the moment to do a 50 min. round trip for a picture... :D )

post-6001-0-06039500-1388155828.gif

do you have any more info rob i.e make or size of wheels or even a link so people can have a look at them ?

I have that sort of it is a generic made scooter with a 20" rear wheel and a 26" front wheel...no suspension and normal rim brakes it is white sort of LOL....otherwise it does look the same as on the picture...

i will go to where my caravan is stored (that is where the scooter is) over the weekend and will get some actual pictures over the weekend...

no no dont take that the wrong way it was more a wow thats cool

Oh I see LOLOL  no I know what I paid for it had a lot a fun with it so there you go....

like I said brilliant for somebody who wants to start and have a go....