Merry Christmas From Husky Owners

Marc

Hi All,

Just thought I would take a moment to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you on husky owners.

Its been a hell of a year (so far, of course it not quite over yet) with so many changes on husky owners, from changes in members of staff, various people leaving the forum for one reason or another, and the forum becoming quieter than it has been in any other year of the forums existence. Of course these things happen, lives change, boredom can start to creep in after running a forum for so long, and there ends up seeming less and less for people to talk about that have been here for long periods of time through the thought of "I know this has been posted before". I can honestly say this place can take over your life after a while and the last year has probably been about the most difficult.

ANYWAYS, onward and upward. We have a fair amount of things planned for the coming months ahead and will be aiming to build up the forum back to its former glory. Although we are still the largest of the husky forums, we dont want to just be the largest. We want for this place to be somewhere that everyone enjoys and feels is a place they can be theirselves without the stigmas that can be attached in other places toward people who simple have huskies as a pet. So on to the next year, may it be a good one.

Our admin team have decided to do a video dedicated solely to what we feel the forum is all about, the way we would like it to make you feel when you are on here, and most of all the sensible, professional and strict approach we would like to have in order to achieve our goals. Im sure you will all agree this video conveys our strong message. Merry Christmas.

http://www.jibjab.com/view/iQPgYLJKd0qeXabKggR3?utm_source=JibJab+Mail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=email&utm_campaign=recipient_notification

Merry Christmas to you guys as well! I, for one, and glad you started this forum and if nothing else know that you have made a difference in people all over the world On a side note I watched the video and it was hilarious! I thought I maybe had to much to drink but then I remembered I haven't started drinking yet :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Merry Christmas to you guys as well! I, for one, and glad you started this forum and if nothing else know that you have made a difference in people all over the world

On a side note I watched the video and it was hilarious! I thought I maybe had to much to drink but then I remembered I haven't started drinking yet :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

it's even funnier when you've had a drink lol