Tapatalk Problem

Husky-gunner

If its a software issue then I thought it was a tap a talk issue and needed fixing their end? I guess jos or Marc will probably know more.

:rofl: I've read this thread twice and I'm still laughing, lol. You get angry with it not working, so you go buy the upgrade and it's still not working. :lmao:

If its a software issue then I thought it was a tap a talk issue and needed fixing their end? I guess jos or Marc will probably know more.

:rofl: I've read this thread twice and I'm still laughing, lol. You get angry with it not working, so you go buy the upgrade and it's still not working. :lmao:

i thought the were doing it so i would buy the upgrade so i did it that has really mad me angry :angry::banghead::arghh:

I miss my forum runner. I still can't get it to work but I'm not sure if that's because it's upgraded beyond the ability of my 3G iPhone. What I loved best about forum runner is the way it listed all new posts similar to the 'real time' function here, so I could easily keep track of comments posted throughout the day. Can't do that in safari, have to keep trolling through the sub forums, looking for updated comments. :(

Edit: lmao. If they're doing it deliberately, then I'd just dig my heels in and refuse to play ball. Give in to nonsense like that and they've got you by the b**ls. :angry:

Having an issue at the moment as well.  Get a black banner with a message that reads:  "Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view.  Please click here to return to the community index."

Just updated yesterday, so maybe the update is the issue.  Not had this issue prior.

Having an issue at the moment as well.  Get a black banner with a message that reads:  "Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view.  Please click here to return to the community index."

Just updated yesterday, so maybe the update is the issue.  Not had this issue prior.

thats the one mazz if you work out how to fix it please let me know thanks at lease its not just me :rofl:

Briefly looked at tapatalk Web site. Seems others are having issues recently on other forums as well. I'd bet it's the new release in my case.

OK guys. Have completely reimplemented tapatalk from scratch and looks like this is now sorted. There was also a new release so it may well be that which sorted it, but either way it seems to work now.