Your Chance To Win A Trip To Uk Husky Camp 2014!!! (Now Only 250 Post To Enter)

Sarah

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I got this wrong or is it all those that want to enter. I'm sure the competition is to WIN A TRIP TO HUSKY CAMP. That, in my book means that you are winning the whole trip. I know it says that depending on the cost you may have to put something towards it but, the way others are talking, they are making it sound like they will have to find all the money for the airfare.

Gary.

Have I got this wrong or is it all those that want to enter. I'm sure the competition is to WIN A TRIP TO HUSKY CAMP. That, in my book means that you are winning the whole trip. I know it says that depending on the cost you may have to put something towards it but, the way others are talking, they are making it sound like they will have to find all the money for the airfare.

Gary.

Its not all of it no, but its a lot of money that some would have to find. We have less than half for some areas, mainly the US. Unfortunatly the competition has always depended on donation and no much can be done about that. Money was raised in order to bring someone over to the UK and thats the amount we raised.