Your Chance To Win A Trip To Uk Husky Camp 2014!!! (Now Only 250 Post To Enter)

Sarah

Hey peeps - here's your chance!!

Are you interested in coming to the UK husky Camp 2014?

Are you an overseas member who would never get to do so?
Do you have a valid passport?
Can you take time off work?
Can you get someone to care for your pets whilst away?

If you answer yes to all of the above you are in with a chance of winning a trip of a lifetime!  The monies that we've raised may not cover the full cost of your ticket so you may be required to put something towards this - we can't advise what this would be as it would depend on who wins the prize and what the cost of the flights are at time of booking however if you have any concerns and would like to discuss please feel free to message either myself or Marc

Please add your name if you're interested - please note the following rules though:

• You must be a member outside of the UK
  • Members must have a total number of posts above 500   250 at the time of applying 
  • If you break forum rules and are banned your invite will be cancelled
  • The ticket purchased is a return ticket and your accommodation is included - food and spending money is out of your own pocket
  • The ticket covers one person - you can bring someone with you however they will need to pay for their own
  • You must continue to make regular contributions to the forum - this is for active regular members of the forum, if you are not an active regular member and do not wish to be so please do not place your name down for a chance to win.

Dates are Friday April 25th - Friday May 2nd 2014 - you will be collected from either Liverpool or Manchester airport by myself or Marc
If you wish to extend your stay in the UK you can do but please note if you do you may have to make your own way to the airport as we can't guarantee we can take you back depending on how long extra you wish to stay.

We will help any way we can with arranging things, all you need to do is ask  :)

The winner will be drawn out of a hat on Christmas Day and it will be announced on the forum.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas :D

NOTE:
At present you can bank on at least £300 toward your ticket if you win this, anything over this you should take it as you need contribute this yourself towards the flight (unless of course we get in more beforehand). If you would like to check prices of tickets from your area you are looking at Manchester or Liverpool to land at. If certain times of day are better than others/cheaper than others etc dont worry about when you land on the day, we will sort that from this end and ensure your picked up. If you enter you MUST ensure you can afford to pay for the rest of the flight.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for the person that wins.  Something to look forward to on Christmas Day.

NOTE:

At present you can bank on at least £300 toward your ticket if you win this, anything over this you should take it as you need contribute this yourself towards the flight (unless of course we get in more beforehand). If you would like to check prices of tickets from your area you are looking at Manchester or Liverpool to land at. If certain times of day are better than others/cheaper than others etc dont worry about when you land on the day, we will sort that from this end and ensure your picked up. If you enter you MUST ensure you can afford to pay for the rest of the flight.

I have to say I'm a little confused and excuse my stupidity but is this not the camp with the dogs???

I ask this because I couldn't ever imagine putting a dog on a flight, has anyone ever done this?

We travel a lot by car/van around Europe, and the dogs travel well by this method but they are always with us. Can't imagine them being shut away for hours at a time on a plane.

I have to say I'm a little confused and excuse my stupidity but is this not the camp with the dogs???

I ask this because I couldn't ever imagine putting a dog on a flight, has anyone ever done this?

We travel a lot by car/van around Europe, and the dogs travel well by this method but they are always with us. Can't imagine them being shut away for hours at a time on a plane.

It is indeed husky camp, however bare in mind that the last 2 winners have been from the USA so bringing the dogs is simply impossible. Obviously you could do so yourself with you being in the EU and if you wanted to do so and use the fund in another way towards your travel to get here (petrol, ferry etc) then that would be fine.