Meet Ronin

Jase

Week 7!

Both ears up, report from the breeder's vet when he had injection and microchip was that his everything is perfect and his structure has the highest score - whatever that means? Not long to go now, he will be home on the 2nd Jan!

post-10021-0-99076000-1387672024_thumb.j

post-10021-0-43559500-1387672063_thumb.j

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jase,

Is Ronin home today? It's the 2nd lol can't half tell I'm a bit eager to see your puppy at home lol

:)xx

Hiya laura,

It will be tonight either 6;30 or 9;15 WST depending on whether the transport chap was able to get him on the earlier flight? No long now and admit I am a little nervous?  :D

Hey, sorry guys, we've been pretty busy with our little boy and just haven't stopped to get the camera out yet. I will try tomorrow  :)

It was a lot of fun to watch Ronins' inherited natural instincts in play today. We would throw him one of his stuffed animal toys and he would creep up quietly to the toy and when he was about a meter away he would accelerate and pounce on his victim. So funny to watch with an 8 week old puppy. 

He has been very snuggly and is such a sweet boy, my daughter was crying about something minor today and Ronin went up and snuggled her. So lovely to watch. On the flip side he is chomping on my prized plants in the garden and I am continually getting away from power cords and other stuff he thinks might be better to chew than his collection of toys  :D