Meet Ronin

Jase

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Laura ... the training is going great for most parts. He is still pretty mouthy but from what I understand this is to be expected, hoping to have it all sorted over the next couple of weeks. He gets on well with my daughter with the exception of the mouthiness when he gets too excited. But they do have plenty of cuddles and kisses.

He did really well at puppy school and I am starting a course of 4 private one-on-one sessions with a trainer tomorrow to help identify and iron out and kinks in his training and behaviour. I hope all yours are all well?

That's great to hear! I wouldn't mind doing the one on one training with Sasha just can't afford it at the moment.

There doing good there a bit annoyed with all the rain lol

My little man and I just got back from Queensland so Sasha is all lovey dovey and giving cuddles sleeping at Phoenix' feet every night :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's great to hear! I wouldn't mind doing the one on one training with Sasha just can't afford it at the moment.

There doing good there a bit annoyed with all the rain lol

My little man and I just got back from Queensland so Sasha is all lovey dovey and giving cuddles sleeping at Phoenix' feet every night :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am happy to hear everyone is good, and yeah, it is weird weather you are having - send a bit of rain my way please, I think we have had around 1mm over the last 3-4 months! 

I can't really afford the training either, but I am just sucking it up as an investment in all of ours' future LOL

Wow, can't tell if it's because of the camera angle but he looks so big compared to the older photos! But he's still a stunner :wub:

He is getting pretty big just over 14kg! Estimating around 27kg full grown but still lean.

• 3 months later...