Meet Ronin

Jase

Hi all,

I started a topic in the photo section but it is probably better placed here. Here is a link for the previous thread

So anyway, I received 5 week old photos from the breeder today! We are calling him Ronin which means masterless samurai and should relate to the free spirit of a husky. My daughter thinks Ro-Ro sounds cute (also sounds like barking) so we might see some alternate versions being used LOL

So on with the pics!

post-10021-0-46008200-1386129203_thumb.j

post-10021-0-53180100-1386129228_thumb.j

Ronin on the right

post-10021-0-11766700-1386129257_thumb.j

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone

I absolutely love the name :) But since he will join the family soon, you might want to think about renaming him to Shogun :P He's a stunner, can't wait to see him within the pack.

hahaha - yeah Shogun is probably more appropriate as no doubt he will rule the household! 

I'm happy to share the puppy love Laura :D 

Talking with the breeder, she said that had they wanted a boy from the litter, Ronin would have been her no1 pick. Luckily for me she was wanting a girl. Apparently he is responding well to his name, sit commands and toilet training. The breeder has really been awesome. They not only show, but sled race their dogs as well.